Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wanted For Questioning


The police are currently on the lookout for the above individual. Aidan David Graham, age 3, is found in connection with many horrible crimes which include destroying a printer back in 2006, messing up a family room only minutes after it was cleaned, and saturating a mother who was trying to bathe her children. If any of you have information leading to the apprehension of this individual, please contact the authorities immediately. We advise you not to approach the suspect, as he is extremely cute and will likely distract you from your original objective with his delightful ears and winning smile. (Though you may succeed in distracting him by yelling, "Free bobblecue!")


Thank you for your cooperation.
(For anyone confused by this: This is Aidan's passport photo, and I think it looks like a mugshot. Also, the term "bobble-cue" comes from Wordgirl, a fabulous PBS Kids show, which we all like very much. The Butcher tends to butcher the English language with words like "bobblecue" (barbecue) and "diskapointy" (disappointed). If you've not seen this show, I HIGHLY recommend it!)

4 comments:

Jannah said...

We saw a cute kid fleeing the scene of a crime recently, there was crayon all over the linoleum floor! On further questioning it turns out our suspect was brunette and may have had an accomplice.

Catherine said...

LOL - that was great! I too think I may have som accomplices at my place. Maybe it's a conspiracy....

Catherine said...

I love your new family photo. Everyone's smiling and looks happy. Even little Ian looks content and isn't screaming! Good Job.

Princess Heather said...

Tee hee, this is a funny post. Aidan's passport photo is at least a cute mug shot. Mine is just an ugly looking mug shot. Maybe I will show it to him someday, so we can commiserate together.

Thank you for the birthday call yesterday. I was on my way to Wendover for a concert, so I wasn't able to call you back. But thank you for thinking of me.

And I do want to see you soon.

Lots of love.