Monday, March 30, 2009

Do I Know My Spouse?

A friend had these questions on her blog, so I tagged myself and am doing it now for your reading enjoyment. You might enjoy my answers, but if you have a spouse you'll likely be skimming and thinking of your own answers. I'll take no offense. Do it!!!

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
I Said: World of Goo on Wii
He Said: Just a movie

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
I Said: Italian
He Said: Italian or some kind of vinaigrette

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
I Said: cilantro or any kind of sausage (excluding pepperoni)
He Said: "Quaker" (some awful oatmeal drink from his mission), olives, or really raw meat (He said my answers are better though).

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be?
I Said: Any peach or mango frozen drink
He Said: "If we're splurging, then if there's some mango drink, I'd enjoy it...or some fruit like peach..."

5. Where did he go to high school?
I Said: Junior and Senior year - Timpview High; before that - ??
He Said: Freshman and Sophomore and most of Junior - North High in Riverside; then Timpview

6. What size shoe does he wear?
I Said: 10 1/2
He Said: 10 or 10 1/2

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
I Said: mp3's or movies
He Said: DVD's, music

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
I Said: Club sandwich w/bacon added
He Said: "Subway club is what I get at Subway"

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
I Said: something with mushrooms or chicken piccatta
He Said: crab (I missed that, but he's right - it's crab)

10. What is his favorite cereal?
I Said: Cinnamon Life or some fruity grown up cereal
He Said: "Do I have a category of non-treat cereal?" - actually Honey Bunches of Oats w/Peaches

11. What would he never wear?
I Said: a yellow shirt
He Said: an earring (good answer, David)

12. What is his favorite sports team?
I Said: LA Lakers (when he was a kid), though he doesn't watch sports these days
He Said: don't have one

13. Who did he vote for?
I Said: John McCain, but he was really uncertain (Democrat in the blood, you know...)
He Said: John McCain

14. Who is his best friend?
I Said: me :)
He Said: "you, of course"

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
I Said: freak out
He Said: "Be hard on yourself, be sad, and stay up too late"

16. What is his Heritage?
I Said: English, Scottish, Swedish, all things Slavic
He Said: "Mixed European - English, Scottish, Danish" "Anything else?" "I'm sure."

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
I Said: Black Forest or something close to a treat he had in Switzerland
He Said: "It definitely has whipped cream frosting...maybe a black forest kind of a thing. Something with fruit in it."

18. Did he play sports in high school?
I Said: No
He Said: Nope

19. What could he spend hours doing?
I Said: playing Wii with Aidan and being with family
He Said: "sleeping or vegging or playing Wii with my kids...or staying up late and working"

20. What is one thing you appreciate about him?

How much time to you do have? Well, one thing? His enduring love for me. (Believe me, he is enduring...)

Okay, your turn friends!! Go!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

The Black Forest Cake. I still get a kick out of how much Kevin liked it. And especially the look on his face when I told him what it was made with! (: