Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Plan, and finally a photo from the Concert




First, here is the one picture I've found so far from the concert of me singing "The Winner Takes it All." See, I wasn't lying about being the concert. Are you loving the arms, though? It looks as if I was finger painting or perhaps the xerox machine exploded or something. (By the way, do xerox machines still exist?)

About The Plan, what can I say? I LOVE being in this show. The cast is really incredible. There is not a weak scene or a weak link in this production. Eric's writing is fantastic, the space is deliciously intimate, and though I was quite daunted with the role of Bathsheba when I was first cast, I love it so much now. What a ride my scene is! If you are local, please let me know if you want to see it. It will close on April 2nd and runs Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings with one matinee this Saturday the 26th. It's is about as good as any production I've ever been, and it's better than many projects I've done. Again, for those interested in attending, here's the Covey Center link for The Plan.

I should run to wake Mimi from her nap and get Aidan off the bus in 15 minutes (and I'm sure a bathroom trip for Ian would be wise), but I hope to post photos and anecdotes from the show before long.

No comments: